Apr 26, 2010

love and marriage

i've seen different friends, coworkers and relatives go through some frustrating times regarding marriage. i'm by no means suggesting i haven't had my own share of frustration... dating and breaking up... but that was before i realized i loved andrea and was going to marry her. i just knew, and everything else went away.

i've seen a wide range of reasons relationships don't go to the altar due to cold feet or just it not being the right person. and i've seen some marriages end because they may went to the altar too hastily.

i'd dive in... but a good friend sent this article to me and it is as though i wrote it myself. it is exactly how i feel and approach this marriage concept.

check it out.

when it comes to love and marriage... frank sinatra put it best... "you can't have one without the other."

2 comments:

umarth said...

You know how I know that you're gay?

The link didn't work for me...

Kevin said...

try it now and enjoy!