Apr 9, 2009

math doesn't add up

i know this has been complained about many times over... but here i go.


is it really that hard to get the sausage and hot dog folks together at a negotiation table with the buns people?


why do i have to buy hot dogs in packs of 10 or 6 (if sausages) while the buns come in packs of 8?


it's frustrating and my money is on the conspiracy theory that they have gotten together and hatched a plan to market these items deliberately this way so we the consumer would have to buy more than one or two packs in order for things to "even" out.


bottom line... they owe us an apology for frustrating me enough to write this blog and subjecting you "all" to reading it.

2 comments:

umarth said...

I used to think that was a problem, but I felt like too few buns means that I get to put two hotdogs in one bun, and my life hasn't been the same yet.

Dan said...

while living together, paul often suggested we try the "two-hotdogs-one-bun" idea, but there was always something suspicious about the way he said it.